Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

1 More Day...

As I am searching for more luck of the Irish today, being the Irish girl I am, I wanted to share a favorite of mine.  Take a peak at your favorite Irish pal, bet their eyes are twinkling today too.

---Slainte!

    When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
    When Irish eyes are smiling
    Sure it's like a morning spring.
    In the lilt of Irish laughter,
    You can hear the angels sing.
    When Irish hearts are happy,
    All the world seems bright and gay.
    And when Irish eyes are smiling,
    Sure, they steal your heart away.
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am probably out running, but I thank you for taking the time to share. I look forward to your additional input as this blog grows and evolves.
Cheers-
Erin Kreitz Shirey
www.embracelifeschallenges.blogspot.com
www.powerfitnesspdx.com